Williamson Democratic Committee
Working Together · Protecting Our Rights · Strengthening Our Communities
News & Events
The Williamson Democratic Committee will met at 6:30 pm at YoungSommer Winery on Jersey Road at 6:30pm Wed December 6.
October 25, 2023 7pm Young Sommer Winery Jersey RD Williamson 7pm
Become a Pollworker Click on link or compete information. The Wayne County Board of Elections needs poll workers for this year's primary (June 27) and general (Nov 7) elections. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to your civic duty as well as make extra...
The Williamson Democratic Committee has vacancies which we would like to fill and is soliciting interested persons to fill the vacancies. The town committee represents all registered Democrat voters in the town and the committee is one of 15 town committees in the...
Open positions to be elected in November this year in the town are: Supervisor, 2 council members, Clerk, 2 town Justices and Superintendent of Highways. Any Democrat interested in running for one of the positions contact The town Democratic Committee Chair, Wilma...
About the Williamson Democrats
The Williamson Democratic Committee is the official organization of the Democratic Party in the Town of Williamson.
- Citizen participation in government
- Every citizen’s right to vote
- Ensuring individual freedom from discrimination regardless of age, religion, ethnic origin, gender
- Small business growth and support of our farming heritage
- Equal pay for men and women
- Construction of affordable housing
8. Protection of our environment
We encourage all members of the community who share our vision to work with us to provide choices for leadership in our local government. Join us at our next town committee meeting.
How Do I Get Involved With The Democratic Party in Williamson?
What Do I need To Do If I Want To Run For A Local Office?
How often does the Democratic Committee meet?
How do I get registered to vote?
Which District am I registered in?
There are five election districts in Williamson. Each district is permitted 2 persons to represent Democrats in each district . District representatives plus two additional representatives make up the Williamson Democratic Town Committee and are part of the Wayne County Democratic Committee. Voting locations are:
- District 1: Presbyterian Church, Ridge Road, Williamson
- District 2: Pultneyville Fire Hall, Lake Road, Pultneyville
- District 3: Presbyterian Church, Ridge Road, Williamson
- District 4: East Williamson Fire House, Townline, Road, East Williamson
- District 5: Pultneyville Fire Hall, Lake Road, Pultneyville
Where can I find an absentee ballot?